John - 6/9/2007, 6:22 PM - Editorial
Few days in blogging do you feel the weight of the world, as if your words are the words Edward R. Morrow warning a nation. Today is ione of those days.
In a few of the Cowboys blogs, which are now burning with fear about the arrival of Chunky Soup Curse, the most dangerous curse not brought down upon a city by the Mongol hordes, word arrives of vain hope: perhaps the Curse only strikes offensive players.
Cowboys fans: abandon all hope. Ask Michael Strahan. Ask Brian Urlacher. Ask Reggie White. This Curse is not about offensive players. DeMarcus Ware will suffer. Make no bones about it.
With a full bowl this season, it may take Chunky a while. Goodness know knocking of LaDainian Tomlinson is a challenge. But, DeMarcus Ware will suffer in the next couple seasons.
SINGLE ARTICLE: http://www.chuckysoupcurse.com/?nav=articles&category=single&id=54
- Dancing with the Soup: the Victor Cruz Story
- New NFL picks website (shameless self-promotion)
- Is the entire NFL being taken down by the Curse?
- Richard Sherman risks life and limb for cursed endorsement deal
- Has the Curse resurfaced with Victor Cruz?
- Crazy British people rename Big Ben
- Curse denies any involvement in Roethlisberger incidents
- Will Colts face the Curse of the Crappy Fans?
- Vilma, the last soup in the bowl
- Has the soup destroyed Tomlinson's brain