Bill - 7/13/2006, 12:59 AM - Curse News
Ben Roethlisberger gave his first public appearance to ABC's Good Morning America after his motorcycle accident just weeks ago.
You can see Ben in this before and after photo courtesty of WTAE television (the right image being the "after" image).
You can see in the "after" image the fear of the Chunky Soup Curse that still lingers in the face of Roethlisberger.
In the interview, Roethlisberger stated, "whatever I did wrong to the Chunky Soup Curse to make it so mad, I'm really, really sorry. I just wanted to make a few extra bucks in the off-season. I [sob] just want to play football."
SINGLE ARTICLE: http://www.chuckysoupcurse.com/?nav=articles&category=single&id=27
- Dancing with the Soup: the Victor Cruz Story
- New NFL picks website (shameless self-promotion)
- Is the entire NFL being taken down by the Curse?
- Richard Sherman risks life and limb for cursed endorsement deal
- Has the Curse resurfaced with Victor Cruz?
- Crazy British people rename Big Ben
- Curse denies any involvement in Roethlisberger incidents
- Will Colts face the Curse of the Crappy Fans?
- Vilma, the last soup in the bowl
- Has the soup destroyed Tomlinson's brain