Bill - 7/9/2006, 3:45 AM - Curse News
Craig Biggio was hit by a pitch thrown by Josh Kinney of the St. Louis Cardinals Saturday, his 279th hit in his career and is only eight shy of tieing the all-time hit-by-pitch leader Hughie Jennings.
Biggio, to date, has yet to star in a Chunky Soup commercial, and he has expressed no interest in doing so should an offer be made. "Why the hell would I do that?" states Biggio, "I've got something going for me here and I don't to do anything to fuck that up. I've been in baseball almost 20 years and I have nothing to show for it except being hit by a fucking baseball damn near 300 times. Starring in a Chunky Soup commercial could be throwing that all away."
SINGLE ARTICLE: http://www.chuckysoupcurse.com/?nav=articles&category=single&id=25
- Dancing with the Soup: the Victor Cruz Story
- New NFL picks website (shameless self-promotion)
- Is the entire NFL being taken down by the Curse?
- Richard Sherman risks life and limb for cursed endorsement deal
- Has the Curse resurfaced with Victor Cruz?
- Crazy British people rename Big Ben
- Curse denies any involvement in Roethlisberger incidents
- Will Colts face the Curse of the Crappy Fans?
- Vilma, the last soup in the bowl
- Has the soup destroyed Tomlinson's brain