John - 6/29/2006, 11:11 PM - Curse News
Is Michael Strahan, a Chunky Soup victim himself, attacking Ben Roethlisberger?
So sayeth ESPN:
Giants defensive lineman Michael Strahan wondered if NFL players should wait until their careers are over before taking up activities such as motorcycle riding.
"Here is a guy who is just basically getting started in his career and his career has been phenomenal so far. To see something like that happen -- something that can be avoided -- it's unfortunate," Strahan said. "I think you sit and learn that you can do a lot of those things when you are done playing."
Strahan was recently attacked by the curse again, this time in the guise of a harpie ... er, his wife.
Sure, Chunky Soup messed Strahan up so bad he needed reconstructive surgery according to court documents.
But, apparently Chunky Soup attacked Strahan's sense of comraderie with the other Chunky Soup victims.
Everyone knows it's safe to ride a motorcyle without a helmet. It just isn't safe to even take a bath endorsing Chunky Soup.
Ben Roethlisberger declined comment, only saying, "mmmm... mmmm. uh."
SINGLE ARTICLE: http://www.chuckysoupcurse.com/?nav=articles&category=single&id=22
- Dancing with the Soup: the Victor Cruz Story
- New NFL picks website (shameless self-promotion)
- Is the entire NFL being taken down by the Curse?
- Richard Sherman risks life and limb for cursed endorsement deal
- Has the Curse resurfaced with Victor Cruz?
- Crazy British people rename Big Ben
- Curse denies any involvement in Roethlisberger incidents
- Will Colts face the Curse of the Crappy Fans?
- Vilma, the last soup in the bowl
- Has the soup destroyed Tomlinson's brain