John - 6/15/2006, 12:47 PM - Curse News
Ron Mexico, quarterback of the Atlanta Falcons, declined an endorsement deal from Campbell's.
"The only Chunky Soup you'll ever see from me will be in my discharge after my VDs flare up again."
Campbell's released a statement, saying, "We are not so much disappointed as surprised, since Mr. Vick is injured so much that taking on the Curse probably would probably be a lateral move at worst."
In related news, Mexico continues to deny he is really Michael Vick.
"Do you think I would play football like I was a rambunctious toddler?" he asked. "Hell, no. I'd stand in the pocket calm as the Buddha, man."
SINGLE ARTICLE: http://www.chuckysoupcurse.com/?nav=articles&category=single&id=12
- Dancing with the Soup: the Victor Cruz Story
- New NFL picks website (shameless self-promotion)
- Is the entire NFL being taken down by the Curse?
- Richard Sherman risks life and limb for cursed endorsement deal
- Has the Curse resurfaced with Victor Cruz?
- Crazy British people rename Big Ben
- Curse denies any involvement in Roethlisberger incidents
- Will Colts face the Curse of the Crappy Fans?
- Vilma, the last soup in the bowl
- Has the soup destroyed Tomlinson's brain